Are you looking to become a stronger leader? Do you want to gain the skills and toolsets to encourage participation in your organization, and facilitate focused discussions?
Come to beautiful Cape Cod August 11-13 for the Gestalt International Study Center's Visual Leadership Program! Lead by ImageThink co-founder, Nora Herting, and supported by GISC faculty Sky Freyss-Cole and Gwynne Guzzeau. In this intimate setting amongst other leaders you will learn strategic tools to help you:
Clarify and Align Goals, Actions and Outcomes
- Increase the ability of your group to envision the future and to create a shared picture of what it looks like.
- Use visual tools to help your team and partners to get on the same page with clear goals, roles and commitments.
Visualize Your Ideas
- Present your ideas visually and get buy-in from your leaders, team members, partners or clients.
- Make complex issues understandable by making the connections visible.
- Use templates and learning maps to engage colleagues or stakeholders in idea development and decision making to ensure high level of ownership.
- Use the visual language to activate creative and critical thinking at the same time.
Spots are filling fast, but we want to see you there!